- 7.75" by 5"
- Up-cycled vintage, handwoven Todos Santos cotton huipil fabric on front
- Todos Santos colors: Blues, aqua and red-violet
- Contemporary handwoven Todos Santos cotton fabric on the back
- 3 zippers: one at top and one for additional pockets on each side
- Fully lined
- Handmade by Maya artisans in Guatemala
Todos Santos is a village famous for it's annual horse race, but we like it for the blue, turquoise and purple textiles created there. We use up-cycled material from the women's traditional blouse called "huipil" to make these bags. The cotton fabric is reworked by Maya artisans into a variety of up-cycled bags