- Mirror with frame 8.5" to 9" diameter
- Handwoven cotton fabric
- Colors vary but overall effect very similar to picture
- Loop attached to the back for hanging
- Handmade by Maya women in Guatemala
- Popular for children's rooms
According to tradition in Guatemala, worry dolls are given to children, or anyone else who has worries. Tell the doll your worries then put it under your pillow and you'll feel better in the morning. This charming mirror will remind anyone in the room that things are not as bad as they may seem.