- 9" by 6" by 3"
- Front side made of up-cycled vintage Todos Santos huipil fabric
- Back and bottom made of handwoven cotton
- Fully lined
- Top zipper and one outside pocket with zipper
- Inside divider and pocket with zipper
- Carry loop
- Can also be used for electronic device cords and chargers
Todos Santos is a village famous for it's annual horse race, but we like it for the blue, turquoise and purple textiles created there. We use up-cycled material from the women's traditional blouse called "huipil" to make these bags. The cotton fabric is reworked by Maya artisans into a variety of up-cycled bags.